Aug 24, 2011

KRISTEN STEWART

Since I have seen her in Ahmedabad Times, I've become a fan of hers. She is really a beauty. It is well said that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. It is true in my case. Her look is as sweet as chocolate. She is one of the stars from Hollywood. We know her as Kristen Stewart.

Just look at her photo and you would too be her fan undoubtedly. I haven't seen any of Kristen's movies so far. But, as I confessed that after seeing her in the copy of Ahmedabad Times news, I have been her admirer. Even, I have set up her eye catching photo on my desktop as screen saver. So, I can see her as many times as I am on my PC.

Really, what to say about her is impossible for me. She has fascinated me. I can say I am adductive of her beauty. She is really gorgeous as far as my knowledge of beauty is concerned. It is up to a person's criteria to admire anybody. And no one can stop the admirer to praise the beauty. Just, I like her the most.


I would say thank you to Time of India. They published her and I come to know about her. After seeing her, I can definitely understand what beauty is to me and for me. I liked her maybe I am a photographer, a creative person or an art lover who always aspires for aesthetic pleasure. The word I should use for myself would be connoisseur.

No comments:

Post a Comment